- This event has passed.
Industry Trends, Your Customers, and Market Fit
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Founder’s Series Session 1
Is your business concept the right idea, at the right time for your industry?
Are the features attractive to customers and do they care enough to change current habits?
- Is your addressable market big enough to generate adequate revenue for a successful business? Our research tools can help you decide.
- Have you conducted “customer discovery” for feedback on your offering and to know who will buy and how they will buy?
In this workshop, we talk about industry knowledge, communication with target customers to optimize your product or service offering and honing in on the ideal market(s).
*More information on the Founder’s Series and Entrepreneurship certificate can be found here.*
Additional Founder’s Series classes currently scheduled:
- Jul 27: Pricing, Costs, and Launch Preparation
- Aug 3: Marketing, Sales, and Your Brand
- Aug 10: Business Models, Telling Your Story, and Risk Planning
- Aug 17: Money and Recordkeeping
Cohosted by: Hampton Roads SBDC