- This event has passed.
Pricing, Costs, and Launch Preparation
July 27, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Founder’s Series Session 2
Get clear up front on your business costs, how to establish prices and project profitability, considering the value proposition of your product or service.
- Are your costs and profit margins designed to reach industry norms?
- Is your pricing strategy appropriate to engage and retain customers?
- Will this business make enough to support myself and/or my family?
In this workshop we discuss effective cost of goods sold management and give you tools to prepare to launch a new product or service.
*More information on the Founder’s Series and Entrepreneurship certificate can be found here.*
Additional Founder’s Series classes currently scheduled:
- Aug 3: Marketing, Sales, and Your Brand
- Aug 10: Business Models, Telling Your Story, and Risk Planning
- Aug 17: Money and Recordkeeping
Cohosted by: Hampton Roads SBDC