If you are a first time entrepreneur or doing it again…
planning is paramount
Our twice monthly ‘Starting Your Business’ 2-hour class prepares entrepreneurs and offers startup assistance. Links to municipal resources to get ready are below. We would be honored to take you through the business planning process to help eliminate surprises and help you connect to the best resources available in Central Virginia’s business ecosystem.
Topics covered include:
- is entrepreneurship for you
- deciding on a legal entity structure
- basic accounting and tax issues
- steps you need to take for permits and licensing
- steps to develop a business plan and
- basics of product, process and people to make your business work.