If you are a first time entrepreneur or doing it again…
planning is paramount
Our state-wide network offers several levels of “how to start” classes, from basic to very detailed. Links to municipal resources to get ready are below. We would be honored to take you through the business planning process to help eliminate surprises. We also work closely with regional business start-up mentors, incubators and accelerators to help your business compete.
Topics covered include:
- is entrepreneurship for you
- deciding on a legal entity structure
- basic accounting and tax issues
- steps you need to take for permits and licensing
- steps to develop a business plan and
- basics of product, process and people to make your business work.