- This event has passed.
Pricing, Costs, and Launch Preparation
October 25, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Founder’s Series Session 2
Get clear up front on your business costs, how to establish prices and project profitability, considering the value proposition of your product or service.
- Are your costs and profit margins designed to reach industry norms?
- Is your pricing strategy appropriate to engage and retain customers?
- Will this business make enough to support myself and/or my family?
In this workshop we discuss effective cost of goods sold management and give you tools to prepare to launch a new product or service.
Presented by Charese Chambers, Business Advisor, Capital Region SBDC
Charese’s love is numbers and she’s been told that entrepreneurship is in her blood. She has been an entrepreneur from a young age- pushing candy, popcorn, and girl scout cookies- so it only seemed natural to start her own business. Charese’s passion is educating other entrepreneurs from a place of experience and expertise. She’s definitely your secret weapon and resource in the Capital Region.
*More information on the Founder’s Series and Entrepreneurship certificate can be found here.*
Additional Founder’s Series classes currently scheduled:
- Nov 1: Marketing, Sales, and Your Brand
- Nov 8: Business Models, Telling Your Story, and Risk Planning
- Nov 15: Money and Recordkeeping