CVSBDC events in Blue
Community Investment Collaborative (CIC) events in Green
Other Community events in Black
- This event has passed.
How to Generate Leads Using Digital Marketing Tools
September 23, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Turning online activity into sales can boost your revenue and profits. In this roundtable event you will hear from other local business owners about how they use digital media to grow their business. They’ll share what tools and process helped them increase the number of prospects in their sales funnel.
This live session will cover:
- What B2B techniques work to attract large enterprise buyers
- How B2C, social selling and influencers can increase retail sales
- How to use a customer relationship management system and curated content to merge lead generation and in person prospecting
- How to use paid social media for special event marketing.
Join our panel of SBDC advisors and clients to learn how you can leverage these same tools to drive growth and profitability in your own business.
- Angie Toney, Owner Angel Financial Services
- Harish Bikmal, CEO Zenaviv
- LaSondra Grey, Owner Reflections Image Center & Skin Care Institute
- Mark Bradley, Owner Legacy Concerts
- Terry Saeger , LSBDC Sales and Marketing SME
- Elis Devlin, LSBDC digital marketing SME
- Subodh Nayar, moderator