- This event has passed.
Human Resource Management
October 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
CHILDCARE BUSINESS SERIES
Human Resource Management – Recruiting the best employees & bringing out the best in your staff
- Creative ideas to find talented employees from inside and outside the ECE industry
- Recruitment must-haves for the busy director
- Ways to improve and streamline your hiring process
- How to keep your finger on the pulse of your center’s work climate
- Methods of bringing out the best in your employees
- Easy-to-implement retention strategies that work
Presented by: Lauren Small, business consultant and the owner of Early Education Business Consultants, LLC
Lauren Small, CEO, is a business consultant and the owner of Early Education Business Consultants, LLC, a boutique consulting firm focused on improving business systems, practices and automation to improve the quality of early childhood businesses. To date, Lauren has consulted with several hundred early childhood programs nationally and in her community of Hampton Roads, Virginia. Lauren designed the Early Education Business Program in 2010, a program that encourages and educates ECE businesses to learn and adopt best business practices, leading to an increase in child enrollments and a decrease in employee turnover. She is the co-founder of the South Hampton Roads Leadership Academy, a leadership development program for early education providers. She passionately worked to establish the Hampton Roads Shared Services Alliance in 2019.