CVSBDC events in Blue
Community Investment Collaborative (CIC) events in Green
Other Community events in Black
- This event has passed.
Madison: Build Your Social Media Plan
April 28, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ready to “up your game” in regards to social media and make the second half of 2022 more productive than the first? YOU NEED A PLAN.
Social media can help you build stronger relationships with your customers and even meet new ones. But success on social isn’t magic. It takes consistent effort with a good strategy.
Join us for this session where you’ll learn how to:
- Consider social media versus other advertising strategies
- Evaluate various social media platforms and decide which one(s) are right for you
- Create your own content plan
- Consider tools to make posting easier
- Come up with ideas for specific posts, and more.
Cohosted by: Madison County Economic Development & Tourism
Presented by: Greg Dorazio, CV SBDC Assistant Director
Greg’s 15-year career in journalism and public relations was marked by innovation and effectively integrating new communication tactics and strategies into efficient workflows for consistently better storytelling. He has helped launch local and regional brands, and develops and executes communications plans for service and retail businesses. His work improves online customer engagement, business owner management of their communications platforms, and drives eCommerce.
- April 28, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Categories:
- Marketing & Social Media, Online event
- Central Virginia Small Business Development Center (CVSBDC)
- Madison County Economic Development & Tourism